Shaping Influence Worldwide®
JMR Worldwide respects your privacy, recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of your personal identifiable information that you share with us, and is committed to protecting it. JMR Worldwide has established this Privacy and Security Policy to inform you of our policies and practices regarding how we collect information from you, how we use and disclose it, and your rights with respect to such information. This Privacy and Security Policy is incorporated into and is subject to JMRCONNECT’s Terms of Service.
Collection of personal identifiable information
Personal identifiable information is information that may be used to identify an individual, including, without limitation, your first and last name, your home or other physical address, your electronic mail address, age, gender, your credit card number and other similar information. When you visit our web site located at www.JMRConnect.net and any co-branded or successor site (the “Website”), JMRCONNECT may ask you for and collect personal identifiable information about you to provide certain products and services to you; to communicate with you; to provide customer service and support to you; to send promotional e-mails and information about our company; and for internal marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may request personal identifiable information from you when you request information concerning our services. Please note that any of your personal identifiable information or any of the personal identifiable information of any third party posted for public viewing at your direction is not considered personally identifiable information and is subject to the terms and conditions of JMRCONNECT’s Terms of Service.
JMRCONNECT may collect personal identifiable information about you whenever you interact with us including, but not limited to, the following:
- Information we collect from you from applications, registrations and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our business partners and our suppliers;
- Information we collect about you from your web-based social media services accounts with other third parties, including without limitation, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which you have authorized us to access to provide certain products and services to you;
- Information we collect from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information we receive from our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- Disclosure and sharing of personal identifiable information
- JMR Worldwide will not distribute, sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal identifiable information to any third party except as follows:
- To business partners, suppliers and other third parties that help us to provide certain products and services to you, including without limitation, your connection to web-based social media services such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin;
- To business partners, suppliers and other third parties that help us to process payments;
- In special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with JMR Worldwide’s rights or property, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
- In special circumstances, such as the sale or potential sale of JMR Worldwide/ JMRCONNECT or its assets or the bankruptcy of JMR Worldwide;
- When we believe in good faith that it is required or permitted by law; and
- When you have consented to such disclosure.
- Opting out and other rights
To keep you in control of your personal identifiable information and the communications directed to you, we allow you to edit your marketing preferences and/or to opt out of receiving communications from JMRCONNECT. We provide you with the opportunity to access, review and correct your personal identifiable information. You may contact us regarding any inquiry or request concerning such rights by sending an email to [email protected]. JMR Worldwide reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to this Website that are considered part of your account, such as notifying you of changes to the Website and customer service purposes, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. If you are accessing the Website from countries outside the United States of America whose laws regarding personal data protection differ from those of the United States of America, through your continued use of the Website, you acknowledge that you are transferring your personal information and you consent to such transfer.