Technology Industry Leadership
Zeacom engaged our team in 2008 to help raise the Company’s brand awareness as a leading provider of contact center and unified communications software for small-to-medium sized enterprises (SME).
As a growing software company based in New Zealand, Zeacom had low global brand awareness in both the IP communications and SME marketplace. While Zeacom did possess a global customer footprint, the Company faced an uphill challenge in establishing a consistent presence among North American influencers.
Also of note, is that Zeacom sells its offerings only through indirect channels. As such, the Company not only had to market itself to technology/telecom, business and various vertical markets, but also to the very sophisticated world of value-added-resellers (VARs) and channel partners.
Formally engaged as Public Relations Agency of Record in 2008, JMRConnect (formerly JMRWorldwide) developed and initiated an aggressive program that would utilize messaging, media and industry analyst relations, as well as thought leadership. JMR and Zeacom worked together to establish a rich collection of resources in support of a campaign comprised of 1) Aggressive Influencer Relations, and 2) Thought Leadership.
For more than 2 years, Zeacom has enjoyed consistent market exposure via news stories, feature placements detailing customer testimonials and deployments, vertical market success stories, and regular inclusion in industry roundups. In addition, JMR has secured more than 10 speaking opportunities for Zeacom executives over the past 24 months, and placed bylined contributions in several trade and vertical outlets.
Industry Media Coverage
- Avaya XChange
- Business Solutions
- Customer Interaction Solutions
- Contact Center World
- CISCO Tribune
- Enterprise VoIP Planet
- Network World
- No Jitter
- Speech Technology
- Unified Communications
- Unified Communications EDGE
Vertical Media Coverage
- Insurance & Technology
- Law Technology News
- Metro Magazine
- TICKER – The official publication of the Wall Street & Technology Assoc.
Var/Channel Media Coverage
Business Media Coverage
- OC Business Journal
- San Antonio Business Journal
- Nomination: Board of American Teleservices Association West Coast Chapter
- More than 10 speaking opportunities secured at top industry conferences through North America
- Published bylined articles in: Insurance & Technology, Telecom Reseller, UCStrategies, TMCNET, etc.
- IP Contact Center award winner – 3 consecutive years
- CIS cover story – October 2009
- USA Today – feature insert on unified communications
- Internal communications counsel and support
- Multiple video interviews
- Customer Case Studies for financial services, insurance, transportation, government and VAR/Channel